We understand that many businesses require staff on a Temporary rather than Permanent basis. We also appreciate that whilst the requirements for temporary staff can be different, we must take the same conscientious approach as we do with all permanent placements. Our goal is always to find the right candidate for your business.
At Climb Recruitment, we have a comprehensive system in place to support with both short notice requirements and longer term strategic placements. Some examples of temporary roles we have filled in the past are:
- Manufacturing operators
- Warehouse operators
- Administration staff
- Food operatives
- Teachers/Teaching Assistants
Our experienced team are ready to take away the stress of filling those urgent positions, get in touch via our “Meet the Team” page to hear more about how we can help.
You may be interested in a temporary job with us if you are:
- looking for a flexible solution to improve your work/life balance
- retired and have valuable experience to share
- recently graduated and are looking to gain public sector experience
- seeking family friendly hours
- returning to work after a career break
Work may last anything from a day to several weeks, depending on the requirements of our Clients. However, once registered, we’ll do our utmost to meet your needs.
Whatever your reason for choosing to work with Climb Recruitment, you'll enjoy a variety of benefits including:
We have access to a vast pool of talent ready to take your business forward along with our extensive local knowledge and expertise.
- weekly pay
- holiday pay included
- excellent working conditions, a broad range of responsibilities
- interesting and varied assignments
- competitive rates of pay